Current Opening Jobs
Supervisor/Manager/Assistant Store Manager
The focus of this position is to help build and sustain a team of engaged, high performing team members that provide outstanding customer service.
Responsible for helping the Store Captain achieve company objectives and execute initiatives, programs and procedures to ensure company compliance and achievement in the areas of financial results, customer service, operations, and staff training and development.
Would assist in overseeing the operations of the store, implementing company operational procedures, plans and supporting company initiatives and objectives for performance targets, and working as a team leader with supervisors and associates to develop plans to generate sales increases, control expenses, and maximize profits.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to :
• Train and manage supervisors and associates to carry out the daily functions of the business.
• Communicate with supervisors and associates to ensure consistent execution of standard operating procedures, visual directives, and customer experiences.
• Develop action plans with store manager to correct problems and the implementation of company policies and procedures.
• Provide continual support, education, motivation, guidance, development, coaching and counseling to all store employees.
• Foster a positive work environment that encourages feedback and innovation.
• Communicate in a clear, positive and professional manner designed to educate, inspire, motivate, and direct behavior.
• Develop supervisors and associates to provide outstanding customer service.
• Provide direction and coaching to teams to ensure consistency of customer experience standards.
• Communicate with the store manager and team members on a daily basis in order to obtain and produce information to identify and reduce problems, create solutions, and increase efficiencies.
• Ensure the store adheres to company standards for visual presentation, signage, cleanliness, and organization.
• Promote a positive attitude demonstrating the characteristics that support outstanding customer service.
• 2 - 4 years assistant and/or store management experience
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Administration, or related field of study preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strives for operational excellence in all areas with proactive entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to work varying days and hours based on business needs
• Pay based on management experience
Drive & Shine Inc.
Drive & Shine is seeking team oriented, happy, and motivated individuals for the South Bend location. Positions available: Detail associates and advisors. Great pay and benefits. Apply in person or online at www.driveandshine.com.
5406 North Main St. Mishawaka, IN 46545
2714 Cassopolis St. Elkhart, IN 46514
4340 South Ironwood Drive South Bend, IN 46614
1350 US 41 North. Schereville, IN 46375
Drive & Shine Inc: A complete car care facility providing services in the form of preventative care and maintenance for optimal vehicle performance and esthetics.
Drive & Shine Associate: Must be energetic, team oriented, fun loving, appreciative and perfectionist. We believe in taking great care of people that fit this culture. Our best of people use every possible second of everyday to be efficient, productive, and contribute to our profitability, appearance, and consistency of output. Great pay and benefits! Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Detail Center operations and production. Deep cleaning of upholstery, carpets, and floor mats, conditioning of leather and vinyl, customer service, clay bar, hand waxing, and polishing of exterior.
Cleaning of our facilities. Cleaning floors, carpets, bathrooms, windows, asphalt & parking areas of any trash and debris throughout the day and when volume slows down.
Full time positions available
Salary: $12.00 /hour
• Drive & Shine is seeking team oriented happy and motivated individuals for all of its locations. Positions include; Lube Technicians . Great pay and benefits. Apply in person or online at www.driveandshine.com.
• 5406 North Main St. Mishawaka, IN 46545,
• 2714 Cassopolis St. Elkhart, IN 46514,
• 4340 South Ironwood Drive South Bend, IN 46614,
• 1350 US 41 North. Schereville, IN 46375.
• Drive & Shine Inc: A complete car care facility providing services in the form of preventative care and maintenance for optimal vehicle performance and esthetics.
• Drive & Shine Associate: Must be energetic, team oriented, fun loving, appreciative and perfectionist. We believe in taking great care of people that fit this culture. Our best of people use every possible second of everyday to be efficient, productive and contribute to our profitability, appearance, and consistency of output. Great pay and benefits! Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Lube Center operations and production. Exchange of system fluids: oil, antifreeze, transmission, and power steering. Fuel system maintenance included. Customer service, greeting and exiting of customers. Cleaning of our facilities: Cleaning floors, carpets, bathrooms, windows, asphalt & parking areas of any trash and debris throughout the day and when volume slows down
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Advisor to create customer loyalty through a genuinely dynamic experience.
An outstanding sales advisor must be energetic, passionate, and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be able to acquire a thorough knowledge of the products and services we offer and pass that knowledge onto customers with a great deal of enthusiasm.
• Warmly and genuinely greet every customer. Inquire about the reason for their visit while assessing their vehicle for additional needs that can be addressed through our other available services.
• Meet and/or exceed company sales goals and expectations.
• Correctly charge the services requested using the terminal and accurately operate cash registers.
• Update customer information in the database.
• Conduct departmental support in between customers.
• Proven experience as sales advisor or other customer service/sales role.
• Professional and outgoing personality.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Efficient and comfortable with explanation of services.
• Able to genuinely balance a customer oriented and sales results driven approach.
• Good physical endurance to withstand the outside weather elements year round.
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
• Experience in cash handling and point of sale systems.
• Tech savvy ability to work with basic computer functions.
Salary: $12-$15/Per Hour
Drive and Shine is looking for a Maintenance Technician.
Successful maintenance technician candidate will have experience in mechanical, electrical, and electronics (you will be tested on these skills so please don't submit a resume unless you have all this knowledge & experience). Pay is $20 -$30 per hour. Based on experience. Benefits.
Compensation will be based on candidate qualifications and work experience. Please apply at www.driveandshine.com.
Perks for you:
• Competitive Pay
• Leadership opportunity with a company recognized as an innovator
• Great medical benefits
• Paid vacations
• Car Wash/Lube Discounts
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in breakdown industrial and production maintenance
• Experience in plumbing, electrical and commercial building maintenance
• Solid experience with 3 phase high voltage, AC/DC and distribution panels
• Experience working and repairing Hydraulic systems, Pneumatics and commercial conveyor systems
• Strength in communication, key projects, repairs and general maintenance
• Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible, adopt new procedures and processes, and teach and train others Employees who typically do well in this role have prior experience with: car wash service and repair, high voltage electrical troubleshooting, mechanical repair, preventative maintenance, or facility maintenance in food processing
**All Applicants will be subject to a pre-hire Background/MVR Check ** Join Drive & Shine Team & Apply Today!
Job Type: Full-time